GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Belaf Language Study Holidays act solely as an agent to arrange an introduction between the two families and any contract or agreement is between yourselves and the student's family.
2. Belaf Language Study Holidays make every effort to find the most appropriate student placement but cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction or perceived unsuitability or incompatiblity by either party.
3. Belaf Language Study Holidays takes all reasonable steps to ensure the suitability and probity of student placements. However, they cannot be held liable for any negligence, accident, injury or criminal act occurring during the placement with the family.
4. The services described on this website are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom.
5. Belaf Language Study Holidays act as an intermediary between the French family and the English host family in organising the home stay and cannot accept financial liability in the event of the French family cancelling the stay of their child. Belaf will, however, seek to find a replacement student but this cannot be guaranteed.
6. This website, its content, and any contract brought into being as a result of use of the website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Any use of this site and its contents, including copying and storing it in whole or in part, other than for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the prior permission of Belaf Language Study Holidays.
8. Belaf Language Study Holidays accepts no responsibility for the content of, or services provided by, external websites referred to, or linked from, this website.